Pusang Gala

This blog is made by a stray cat who wants to travel....
She wants to share her travels to the world and share her stories

Ang blog na ito ay ginawa sa pamamagitan ng isang ligaw na hayop pusa na nais na maglakbay ....
Gusto niyang ibahagi ang kanyang paglalakbay sa mundo at ibahagi ang kanyang mga kuwento

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Nagsusumigaw...

Pasintabi po sa makikibasa...

Madami po kayong mababasa dito na hindi kanais nais at hindi maganda kaya kung
ako sa inyo wag nyo na itong basahin...

Ngayong araw na ito...

I have been in too many pain..

I woke up not being able to breathe..
I have asthma and it really bothers me..
Asthma is my curse... :'(

I rushed into the clinic to get things done...
I visited a (family medicine doctor) Don't really know..
He ask me this and that..

Then when his stethoscope was at my back..
He panicked and ask the nurses for this that..

He asked if i am covered..
I answered Yes I am.. :)

I was inside this room with 
(3 nebules beside me..
1 syringe
2 Steriods ) Kamusta naman po???  Ang dami dami nanaman...

and

2 nurses..

They were great nurses, We made chika when i got my in between breaks for nebulizing

After the nebulizing and the Steriods were on me..

One of the nurse said that all the things that have done for me was not covered...

(oh no i got 2.5k left on my ATM and thats my budget for 2 weeks)

Waaaaaaaaaaaa... I'm so dead right now.. When i saw the price it was 2,335 omy as in oh my!!!!

I'm so broke... :'(

I got lots and lots of meds to take.. blah blah blah....

Two of the girl nurses accompanied me to my bank to withdraw...
(para akong batang binabantayan ng dalawang yaya coz they were wearing white) ^_^ kidding aside

I paid them in full cash.... which is not suppose to be kasi dapat covered yun....

So to summarize what i have done on the clinic is this

3 nebules - inside my lungs
2 steriods in my veins (pasmado ako kanina mas grabe pa kay boyfriend)
2 X - Rays (ulit ulit different positions)
1 Blood extraction...

Saklap..

Dalawang kamay ko hirap stressful activities.. Kumakain lang ako ng napay nanginginig na sya,,,
Shemays......


Tomorrow i will undergo another blood extraction and ultrasound...

So help me GOD


Nagsusumigaw na puso..

Kabadtripang walang hanggan!!!

Sayang 2.3k ko.. :'(














No comments:

Post a Comment