Pusang Gala

This blog is made by a stray cat who wants to travel....
She wants to share her travels to the world and share her stories

Ang blog na ito ay ginawa sa pamamagitan ng isang ligaw na hayop pusa na nais na maglakbay ....
Gusto niyang ibahagi ang kanyang paglalakbay sa mundo at ibahagi ang kanyang mga kuwento

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

March 30, 2011 - Resly and Maya's 3rd Anniversary


 
Its the second set of my gift to cabi...

On our special day.. Our birthday...

We made a salubong on this day.. 
From 

March  29, 2011 - 
Tuesday we decided to meet on Trinoma and we planned to make a salubong on our day..
Honestly were not in good condition? 
We had this tampuhan and some problems arise. 
It was crazy it's very hard to handle..

I was very much affected by it but i didn't allow 
this emotion to get in the way of preparing my surprise to him.

I asked friends to help me plan for a surprise blog for resly with message from them.
I'm very much thankful for those who have commented and sent me a message...
I was very emotional while doing the blog..
I cried, I laughed, I sighed.... but while I'm doing everything 
I prayed that the things that caused everything that I'm feeling right now will be gone
maybe not that fast but little by little...

At exactly 1130PM I have asked Resly to look at the blog that i made with the help of friends and family...

He smiled and looked at me.. ^_^

Yun lang... 

So here's some more messages coming from our lovable friends... :)
































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment