Pusang Gala

This blog is made by a stray cat who wants to travel....
She wants to share her travels to the world and share her stories

Ang blog na ito ay ginawa sa pamamagitan ng isang ligaw na hayop pusa na nais na maglakbay ....
Gusto niyang ibahagi ang kanyang paglalakbay sa mundo at ibahagi ang kanyang mga kuwento

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

March 30, 2011

March 30, 2008
This is where it all started
A guy named Resly George Amador

and a girl named Maya Briones
 
Bagong Ligo



Became a Couple
 A Working girl and a Weather man in the making

We introduced ourselves with each others Family...

Friends and relatives.

Here are some messages coming from our friends

Purple hunters - MHG
This group became my second family on online promo.. I love them so much
This group first met Cablay but eventually i got introduced to them by my boyfriend and then the rest is history..




DODGEBALL
We started to know the dodgeball because of the contest dodgeball dojo. After that Resly has been active with playing and being a great dodgeballer that he is. I'm always with him to support, help and cheer for them. Bene, Pu, Ron, Owen Josh, Simon, and Sot thank you for the chance of meeting you all. More dodging ^_^





ME and My Dear

I am used to call him many names and Pet names..
I call him Dadi  because we love kids and someday we would one cute little boy calling us mami and dadi

I call him Dear – because he’s the person that is so dear to me. Some of my friends knows the kadirdir word being the root word of dear. [hahahaha]
I call him cabi – because it’s short for cablay…. Its short for kalabaw which I always tease him because his so slow on picking up my gestures [The way I make lambing to him]
I call him Cabi Chef -  because he loves to cook. Even though haven’t tasted his signature dish Sinampalukang Manok which I want to learn how to cook. I hope one day Cabi can teach me.

I call him the sports man – He loves basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, futsal, badminton and dodgeball. Running, Jogging he loves them. He loves to swim even though his frustration is for him to be able to do a floating. When we go swimming he always practice on his floating skills but could make it because his siksik daw.. :P But he’s a fast swimmer.. 


I call him the weather man - When I first met him he was studying masteral for Atmospheric Science which is really interesting because really I don’t know anything about it. Back then when we were still friends I would usually ask him about his day on how was their class and I always get the sakit sa ulo but Masaya words from him. He loves to learn new things, 



I call him Sleepy Man - every time we’re travelling together. After 5 minutes of riding a particular vehicle his eyes are then set to a blinking light signaling that he’s about to fall asleep. He always sleeps beside me… I like it when once In a while he allows me to care for him while he’s asleep.
And many more... :P

 




VALENTINES DAY








Websayt Family 

It was my own circle of friends but actually circle of family that I knew since 2000 or something: P I totally forgot. We have a get together every year last 2009 It was the first time is saw Daddy Jun. He was my daddy on the Websayt and along with us is Kuya Jay my kuya. They both asked if where is “Manny”. Wonder who manny is? It’s actually Resly… As far as I can remember I posted a picture on websayt with resly. They teased me because he was full of mustache and goatee and they said he looked like many pacquiao. Last 2010 we then again had a gathering now with ate  tess and for the surprise my Cabi/Resly was with me. He was interviewed by my daddy and kuya… Its like a typical “dalaw sa bahay” type. 2011 we meet again now with more and more guests...

Briones Family
We are a family na napaka kulit…
We hang out every time it’s Baker King [Any kapuso Koreanovela].
Me my mom and my sister would always been teased by my dad and my brother whenever there’s a crying scene on the movie or TELENOVELA.
We love animals… We’re loud… We believe in one God…  We are Christians… J
My mom and dad accepted our boyfriends as they’re own son… hmmm let’s wait for bon bon’s turn to have a girlfriend.


FB Adiks
FB Adiks are the group of friends who met each other because of their passion for joining contests. The people consists mostly of beautiful FULLTIME moms and others are guys, girls and the half... : P They love to have  a get together everytime they come to a free movie courtesy of smart, globe or ANY PARTNER promotions who have movie tickets...
Sheila, Lyn, Erica, Cathy, Carol - The mommies: P
Janus, Kim, Bonakid, Sai, Colwin, Rolly, Roy, Jen, Resly, Maya and many more... Sorry dami kasi can’t name them all hahahaha... But I love you...: P










Wait for the part 2.... :) Many more to come... :)

6 comments:

  1. Wow.. nice.. hihih... pati ako naiiyak.. hahaha... Nice work Maya :)

    You can use this blog para sa lahat ng good momentus ninyo ni Resly from small to big things

    I know matutuwa niyan si Resly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asan ba yung Like button dito? HAHA. :D

    Good job Ate Maya! :)

    ♥Gela

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, couples made from heaven could never be broken..stay happy together and strong for each other.so happy for the two of two.Happy Anniversary!!

    Ning

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow galing sa effort... keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh shucks!!!! ang sweet!!!!! happy anniv!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Maya and Resly! Happy Anniversary!

    You`re such a wonderful couple. Enjoy each other company.

    Looking forward for wedding bells when I visit Philippines ( by year 20_ _ )

    God Bless you my friends :)

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete